Community Promotion Grants
The Community Promotion Grant Program awards funding to nonprofit charitable and/or civic organizations in order to supplement existing funds that either create or enhance services that positively impact the greatest number of City residents.
Priority will be given to programs supporting one or more of the following focus areas:
- Promotions and Arts
- Senior Support/Aging in Place
- Youth Development Needs
Current Grant Cycle
The Fiscal Year 2022 Community Promotion Grant Funding Cycle is now open. Applications are due by January 19, 2021.
To submit an application, interested organizations should do the following:
- Review the Program Overview
- Ensure all reporting is up to date (if previous funding has been granted)
- Complete the Online Application
- Paper applications will be available at City Hall if needed.
- Funding will be distributed after July 1, 2021
- Partial funding may be awarded in lieu of a full reward
- Scorecards are available for viewing after review and funding is decided
Interim and Final Grant Reporting
All Community Promotion Grant Award Recipients must submit:
- Interim Report: due on January 31 of grant award’s fiscal year
- Final Report: due on July 31 of grant award’s fiscal year
Community Promotion Grant Policy
The Board of Aldermen adopted the Community Promotion Grant Policy (Resolution 17-18) on October 19, 2017. The purpose of the Policy is to formalize the process for application and distribution of City funds to nonprofit organizations.